[alfa] rotisserie

Many years ago when I lived in England a couple of friends had a little
business repairing minis. I can't remember the exact details, but It was
something to do with sub-frames and the repair involved welding on the
underside of the cars. They simply pushed the car over until it was almost
horizontal and rested on a couple of straw bales. I know that this is not as
elegant as a rotisserie
but it is a lot less expensive and takes up less space when not in use.

Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC
79 Spider
73 GTV