[alfa] Re: AROC-OR Spica tips, Spider vs sedans

    Hi guys.  FWIW, I towed a cosmetically challenged silver 74 Spider from
CT to Ohio last week and got comments everywhere I stopped for gas (which
was frequently @ 10MPG with a small tank).  "Cool car."  "Nice old Alfa."
"Beautiful old car."  "What is it"?  You get the picture.
    Also, I didn't find a link to the much-praised AROC-OR site for Spica
tuning.  Anybody?  Need to sort out the 74 - usual Spica problems I guess,
tho it was supposed to be sorted out by the time I picked it up, sigh.
Might just switch to carbs - so simple, so elegant, IMHO.  But I've sung
that song here before, so I'll leave the stage before the tomatoes start
flying...  :)   Cheers, Ron.