[alfa] re: biba's virus (nac)

Biba, I think that's the Bagle worm. I got one sent to me as recently as
yesterday.

Someone who has seen your Web site or exchanged email with you must have
the virus on their machine. The virus can compose email messages by
forging addresses harvested from the hard disk.

If you want more info, you can google "bagle", biba (ha ha!). That should
bring up a number of sites, including anti virus sites, which have a
wealth of info.

I haven't fallen off a turnip truck, but I did fall off the roof of a
station wagon once (when it was moving). Actually, that's why I don't
drink beer any more...

Tess
in Bellevue, WA USA