[alfa] LEAKY GTV WINDSHIELD

Jeff,

You can troubleshoot this problem a bit. take your water hose and fill the area under the cowl. If the water gets into the car from there, you may just need to unstop the drain. If it doesn't leak from there, then carefully run the water down the windshield. This is when mine leaked. I was able to isolate it to one area about a foot long. I discovered that clear silicone placed in between the top of the chrome edging and the windshield stopped the leak completely.
good luck,
joel lewis
houston, tx
'74 gtv