[alfa] NH driving notes

Following up Richard Welty's comments, but for those driving up from the
Mid-Atlantic;

I personally like taking I84 across parts of PA, NY and into Conn,
then turning North on I91 at Hartford,  and leaving the highway at
Brattleboro.  Just before Brattleboro on I91, is the Vermont state rest
area,  which opened a couple years ago as a showcase for Vermont culture
and products,  actually worth stopping at.

Driving through Brattleboro, on Rt. 9 East, just as you are about to
cross the bridge into NH, there on the left side, literally at the
bridge entrance is a brewpub restaurant with a second story large deck
overlooking the river,  Quite nice.

further East,  would be a different route, Rt 101 through NH, and into
Petersborough, and then south on Route 202 to the village of Noone,
stopping at the Cafe at Noone Falls & Boiler House, with outdoor dining
beside a roaring creek. Nice.

If its a hot day, I would take Noone and let the creek cool the scene,
if its a cooler day,  the Brattleboro joint would probably win out.

And finally,  keep in mind that the state liquor system in NH is
running a little wine sale, 20 per cent off American wines,  and there's
no sales tax, through Aug 1st.  How many cases fit into a Milano Verde's
trunk? I dunno, but will try to find out.

Ciao,  Jay