[alfa] FW: [Alfa Racing]: MegaSquirt Info session at the Convention

I don't think Peter is on the digest anymore..

bs

-----Original Message-----
From: webb.p@domain.elided [mailto:webb.p@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 11:13 AM
To: alfaracing@domain.elided
Subject: [Alfa Racing]: MegaSquirt Info session at the Convention

A quick note to remind people that the MegaSquirt installation seminar will
be Thursday morning, 7/29 9:00am at the Convention Headquarters.   I'm
breaking it into 3 sections.   Assembly, installation and tuning.   I'll
cover the ignition part briefly as well and I'll try to answer questions
relating to it at the cocktail hour.

According to the SCCA GCR, it's legal to use this programmable device for
fuel, ignition or both provided it's inside the existing case.   With the
advent of MAPdotAE (using MAP flucuations instead of TPS) you can get away
with the stock TPS that isn't allowed to be replaced.

On ignition, I probably won't be able to answer if it will work with your
particular ignition controller.   I do know it works with the Bosch
electronic modules, most Hall and VR sensors, GM HEI (i.e. Marelli-Plex) and
an MSD 6AL.

-Peter

or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 3600 Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/CmTolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/