[alfa] Alfa 156 Wheels for sale - fits Milano; also new GTV6 wheel

Hi All

This time I have the following in my possession and not being advertised
on behalf of others with all the problems that generates.

Set of 4 15" 156 wheels, elliptical holes. Excellent condition. Taken
off new car where owner has opted for bigger wheels. No centre caps but
available if required. I tested a set on a Milano a couple of years ago
so they do fit but not sure if they will also fit a 164.

1 only NEW, unused, GTV6 wheel - no centre cap.

Freight is the killer to places like the US but total with freight is
still going to be less than 50% of new price. Please email me for
picture and details. I will be away from NZ Time 28 to 31st July but
will be here tomorrow (27th).

Les in Wellington, New Zealand