[alfa] Re: GTV6 vs Milano diff and trans

The Milano gear ratios are different and depending upon the model, can
be one of several. Some Milano's had 14" wheels, for example, and cars
that came with these have a different final drive ratio than the models
than came with 15" wheels. Be advised the the speedometer sensor for
the Milano is different from the GTV-6, and I have heard that a GTV-6
sensor won't fit the Milano box without modification of the latter.
HOWEVER, if the Transaxel is from a 3.0 Liter Milano Verde, it's worth
all the trouble of converting over and more as the Verde has limited
slip differential. Very desirable.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'