[alfa] Upper grill needed

This may be a little late, but does anyone have an upper grill for a 75 Spider that they could sell me before the convention? My car is completely restored with the exception of the upper grill, which is still at the plater. I sent it to them in Feb.,received it in June but it was not repaired properly, and sent it back to them, and there it sits. I have called them twice since I returned it, but I am concerned that I will not get it in time for the convention.
Thanks,
Russ Tine
75 Spider
87 Milano