[alfa] Newbie here-Just pulled my 65 Giulia Sprint GT out of the weeds today to resurect

Good day all,
Just wanted to chime in as I have just joined the list today. I own a 65 Giulia Sprint GT 1600 that I have owned for a long time and perhaps neglected or at least ignored for several years. I grew up litterally surrounded by alfas and am excited to get my little alfa up and going again. The car is mostly complete and I actually had it running today for the first time in close to 5 years.
At this point I dont suspect that I have any agenda other to introduce myself and perhaps meet other folks with similar alfa interests/projects. I dont yet have a sense of the mix on this list with regard to modern alfas versus earlier alfas but I am sure that I will learn quickly.
Glad to be a part of this list as I am part of several other mailing lists for other special interest autos and find them indispensible.
-Jeff