[alfa] Re: tree sap

The best way I know of is a warm hair dryer to soften the sap, a thumbnail to
remove most of it and a little mechanic's gel (nonabrasive) hand cleaner to
dissolve and remove the rest. The thumbnail has the advantage of being
relatively soft and infinitely variable in application intensity. The hand cleaner
lubricates the operation. Perseverance furthers, says I-Ching, so go slowly and
it will all come off...eventually.