[alfa] Caster bushings and clutch master cylinders

1.  Replacing the caster bushings is relatively easy.  To get the old
one out you can create a "press" of sorts by using some threaded rod, 2
sockets big enough to cup the old bushing.  Nuts and washers on the
threaded rod and then crank the nuts with a wrench and use the socket to
press the old bushing out.  The new ones go in by hand, IIRC.

2.  There's always the possibility of a market anomaly, but check that
the price difference between vendors is not due to differing brands or
specs.  I know that when I went shopping for Milano clutch slave
cylinders not too long ago, one vendor had the cast iron version and
another had the aluminum version which is what I wanted.  Of course the
cast iron version was cheaper since I wanted the aluminum version. :-)

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (back to daily driver)
'87 Milano (off to college soon?)