[alfa] Sticking Clutch Pedal

A few weeks ago I wrote to the list about a problem with the clutch on my 86 Spider Veloce. Rarely, the clutch pedal will stay down when pressed. Pressing down on it again restores it to "normal" operation.

This weekend I replaced the clutch fluid (it was pretty dark). Afterward, I was able to feel something rough when I pressed down on the clutch pedal, and we traced it to the master cylinder (you can feel something trying to catch in there). One of the suggestions I had from the original post was the MC, and I think that person is a winner (grin).

I want to replace the master cylinder, and I have a question:

1) IAP has the master cylinder (part 0301) for $105.50

2) Centerline has the master cylinder (part CC301) for $87.50

Both state that the parts are new.

My question is "What is the difference, besides the price?" I don't want to get another vendor thread started, and if you wish to tell me about a bad experience with either vendor please do it off-list. I ask my question more from an educational standpoint as a relatively new Alfa owner rather than "which vendor is better". My question could be expanded to include any general parts buying advice as well.

-T