Re: [alfa] Reinz head gaskets

And I'm 2 for 2. I got the special fun of having two Reinz head gaskets professionally installed in the last few months. I would have only had one, if it hadn't been for a catastrophic failure on the part of my aftermarket vehicle control unit (that would be... um... me). And no, it wasn't something wrong with the gasket. So I guess what I'm saying is your milage may vary, take everything with a grain of salt, there's a sucker born every minute, and all you need is love.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming
Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (completely new cooling system, just need the beefy radiator and I'm done)