[alfa] 2000 GTV and/or GTAm homologation papers

Can anybody send me a scan of the FIA homologation paper for the GTV 2000?

I have the GTAm papers in the Tabucchi GTA book, but very small i can't
understand every thing, so this would also be nice.

The thing is, I am about to race a GTV 2000 in Group 2, he is homologated to
Group 1 I believe.

But if some of the parts I want to use are not homologated I will need to
run as GTAm, but obviously a very low spec one

I would like to see the papers first!

Thanks.