[alfa] 88 Spider intake and exhaust nut torque specs?

I can't seem to find the specs for the nuts holding the intake and exhaust
manifolds.  I tightened the intake nuts to 35 foot pounds and it felt like a
bit much.  Should these be retorqued at any specific intervals when replacing
with new gaskets?  Should the brass nuts or washers on the exhaust manifold be
replaced with new ones to avoid loosening?  Thanks for responses in advance.
I may have some more questions as my Spider has been sitting apart in my
garage for the last two years.  My wife said either sell it as is or take her
for a drive.  If there are any digesters located in my area that wouldn't mind
my peaking at their car for reference or even enjoying a Sierra Nevada ale
during the process, give me a jingle.
Paul Steffy 88 Spider Veloce
Chico, California