[alfa] i fill in the blank / iStuff

Mike (Cosgrove) in small town Texas complains about being the only dinosaur left since, " Even Biba, the only other person in the world other than I who doesn't have a DVD player jumps into this discussion with relish."

Hell Mike, I started the iPod discussion. Have I gone tecky / techy? Nope. Have a client who wants to install an iPod in the '69 Spider I'm restoring for him.

Since money talks and I know, actually "knew" (as in past tense) thanks to my good friends on the Digest, little about iPods, I've asked many questions regarding these new fangled gadgets, as is my wont.

Don't worry, Mike, my Alfa and Maserati DVD's remain unopened due to lack of a player. When / if I ever get my '69 Spider up and running, no doubt it Won't have an iPod installed. First, I have few CD's (which are located just above my turntable which is in turn located just above a fair sized stack of the black persuasion records - and I have not listened to any song / tune manufactured since 1980 so wouldn't know what or even how to pull off the Internet.

Mac guru has just upgraded my Power Macintosh 7600/120 to the max. When those upgrades no longer suffice...by, by all.

As mentioned often, ain't no high speed Internet connection available where I am, no way, no how - and apparently that is the way it will be forevermore.

Biba
21st century, pshaw, not in...
Irwindale, CA USA