[alfa] Bonneville Schedule 2004

Tony askes:

The only thing is the big disparity in dates that I am seeing. You say Aug. 14-20, the streamliner site says Sept. 6th. Uh, so when is it? I have not been able to locate an official site for speedweek yet (I believe that's what they call it). Is there more than one event held there?
Tony, if you read the info on the web site you provided a link to it clearly states:

"We intend to bring the Streamliner back home to the Salt for display during Motorcycle Speedweek in September or Speedweek in August."

Hope this helps!

'nardo