[alfa] Please stop: Dissing Alfa Bill, Making Caribou Road Kill

Nobody has dissed AlfaBill, besides me.  And I have profusely apologized for my careless reference in my AC compressor e-mail.  Everything I have heard about Bill has been positive.  I don't think Bill is a bad guy in any way.  His response to my e-mail was justified- I would have been pissed at my e-mail too.
So can we please put this (or at least the AlfaBill chapter) to rest?
Regards,
--
Jason Hagen