RE: [alfa] caribou lousy customer service

> well Ed, how about all of the rest of us who have waited 2
> years for our original order to be completed. I have myriad
> emails from you as well as telephone promises that my order
> will be coming in a few days and here I am alomost 2 years
> later waiting for seats and door fabric. You may have great
<snip>

I promised Richard I wouldn't engage in any Caribou bashing, and I won't.  I
thought I was the only multi-year case (I've been waiting more than 3.5
years for my seat kits!), but it looks like I'm not alone.

If any digesters in a similar position want to contact me OFF DIGEST, and if
there are enough numbers involved to make it worth while, I will look into
securing legal help.  There's strength in numbers, it might not be worth it
to pursue something like this for a single $250 seat kit, but for a bunch of
them it usually is.

I got ripped off once by a guy on EBay who was doing it to others as well.
A bunch of us got together, the seller made good.

So, if you're in the same boat as Nancy and myself, send me some basic
details OFF DIGEST - a single line description of the goods you're
expecting, length of time you've been waiting, and the $$$ amount involved.
I'll contact the same FBI internet fraud agent I worked with on the Ebay
case and we'll see what we can do.

bs