[alfa] Power brake bleeder recommendations?

I'm looking for a universal pressure brake bleeder that will work on a
variety of systems.  I see ads in the BMW club mags for Power Bleeder, but
it appears to use a screw-on cap that fits BMW MCs.  I'd like one that could
somehow work on old Alfas, VWs, whatever, with different MC caps.  Is there
a pressure bleeder that works from the bottom up, by attaching to the open
bleed screw on the caliper or cylinder?  Or one that has a universal MC
fitting?

My current method, which works OK, is to pump the pedal with a bleed hose
attached with a one-way valve, so one-man bleeding is possible on
cooperative cars.  Some are not as cooperative though.  Thanks for any
recommendations.

Andrew Watry