[alfa] Update on prices for Alfa 164 A/C compressors from AC Parts Warehouse

I was just informed by Ricky Coleman from AC Parts Warehouse in Texas(Phone 972-772-5502, ricky@domain.elided) that the price for the new A/C compressor and rebuilding of the clutch on the 164's will be $289 instead of $229.  I know this applies to the 1991-1993 compressors on the 12V (as this is what I had just sent him).  Not sure if this also applies to the 1994-1995 24 valve Alfas (I guess when my Q's compressor goes, I will find out!).
Apparently, in addition to the new Sanden SD7H15 that is used as part of this offering (for R134a application), a nose cone from a new SD708 has to be used as well to mate up the the very rare Alfa clutch.  This raises their overall costs.
I was asked to pass this along.  BTW, the compressor ship with only about 2 ounces of PAG-100 oil.  Be sure to drain the oil out and then fill the compressor with the proper amount of PAG-100.  On the 1991-1993 models, this is about 4.7 ounces.
--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL