[alfa] The iPod Finally

Sorry for the delay Biba (and others), it's been a fun alfa week or three. First my fan then my smog and now my alternator. Speaking of which, if you plan on running large audio systems, check your alternator first.

Anyway, the details of my iPod installation can be fount at -
http://spider.noshirtnoshoes.net/4kq/ipod

and a picture of when it's time to change your radiator fan is to be seen at -
http://spider.noshirtnoshoes.net/4kq/ouch.jpg

Don't worry, slow netters, there are thumbnails. Please feel free to comment, I'd love to know what you guys think.

-Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (parked on the side of Hwy 17 with a dead alternator. Luckily the iPod is removable.)