[alfa] '91-'94 Spider Soft Top Cover Help

All:

Wondering what others do with their '91-'94 Spider Soft Top Cover? Our '92 Spider is prepped for its ca. 19 day round-trip Texas to New Hampshire; but we would like to incorporate the bulky Soft top cover and when the soft top is up and the cover stowed not giving up too much interior space and inhibiting the smooth operation of the seat belts. Anyone figgured out any tricks that allow quick fitment (zipped in over the belts would be fastest ?)

+Leave it home is one option; but I believe, when installed it reduces wind buffeting and wind noise and makes conversation and radio/mp3 listening more pleasant. So no top cover is not an option.

+Looking at the design of the non-Veloce top cover; it looks more foldable and might be a long term adaptation; but we have a Veloce. The cover is bulky, hard, and plastic reinforced. What we'd like when we put up the top / to take the top cover offand have it stay in the cabin, on top of the misc. travel items stowed behind the seats (spare oil, camera tripod, bagged folding camp chair, snack food bag, and other things we wish to have handy (or which won't fit in the trunk).

Thanks for your input.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX