[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #209 - '86 to '89 Spider owners with sport seats

In a message dated 7/11/2004 7:26:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:23:43 -0700
From: alfacybersite <acs@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] '86 to '89 Spider owners with sport seats

Are these seats as comfortable as they look?

    My 91 spider has these same seats.  I find the lack of lumbar support
make them very uncomfortable on long trips.  The thigh shape is not a problem,
maybe because I discovered I am a tall person with short legs when building a
roll cage to fit my body.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City