[alfa] Replacement fro GTV6 in-tank filter

Is the GTV-6 in-tank filter anything like the one on a Bosch Spider?

I don't know. I've never seen a Spider filter. The one in the GTV6 is a round, plastic tube shaped cage about 4.5" tall with fine mesh fabric in the "window panes" of the cage.

So far my in-line kludge seems to be working OK. I did a couple of WOT runs through the gears yesterday and the fuel flow was adequate to the task. Being old, both me and the car, we don't use WOT all that often anyway.

John