[alfa] RE: alfa-digest V10 #204

I have a hardtop for my 1992 Spider Veloce.  It looks great--but it doesn't
seal anywhere near as well as the soft top (which is near perfect.) It keeps
the water out--but there is always a lot of wind noise about the windows.  I
even got new rubber for it--but it didn't help.  The gap it too large and
still doesn't seal.  Because of that (and the fact that I live in a mild
climate) I rarely put the hardtop on.

Timothy
Santa Barbara