[alfa] A/C in Dallas

Personally I would only use Robert Rodgers @Shadetree Enginetrics

Fiatdr@domain.elided  972-771-0804.

I had Robert do the A/C in my FIAT. I wanted the coldest Spider on the face
of the earth.  He tore the backseat out and added a custom A/C system.  I
now have front and rear A/C.  I can get the cabin down to 55 in August no
problem.  The only issue I have is that when I leave the car and walk in the
house it seems rather warm...

ALSO this Saturday:

Join us at Paciugo's in Plano for Second Saturday Gelati Nights this
coming Saturday, July 10, from 8 to 10 pm. We'll socialize and enjoy some
cool gelati and cool cars.

For a map, see the Calendar on the website.

Rodney & Marci
http://www.maffiacarclub.com

1972 Maserati Indy
1973 Ferrari 365