[alfa] Alfas spotted on road in US!

Sorry for the joke heading, but I just made a 1,000 mile loop from the Bay
Area to Southern and Southeastern California and saw a total of two Alfas
the whole way (which is two more than I saw on a 1,000 mile loop of Penn,
Md, Va, and W Va in June).  A blue Duetto being towed north on I-5 just
north of Coalinga on Friday, 7/2, and a silver Bosch Spider in Lake
Arrowhead on Tuesday, 7/6.  Anybody on the Digest?

Andrew Watry