[alfa] Really low idle on Spider

Hi there.  It has been probably over a year since I posted to the digest and I have not even been lurking too much.  I now have a company car and don't get to drive my 1990 Spider too much.  I try to get it out on the weekends, but sometimes it sits for 2-3 weeks.  My problem now is that since it doesn't get driven regulary, the idle has dropped to about 400-500 rpm.  Usually after start up it wont even idle at all. I have to keep giving it gas to keep it going.  After driving for 15 minutes or so, it will idle but just barely.  I haven't fiddled with anything to cause this.  It has the Motronic ignition/injection.  Any ideas what caused the idle to drop?  Is the idle speed manually adjustable?

Thanks,
rob
Orange Park, FL