[alfa] copper/nickel alloy brake lines

Hi Group:

Anyone ever worked with this stuff?

http://www.fedhillusa.com/pages/709975/index.htm

I just ordered a set of Goodridge stainless flex lines from Andy @ Performatek, but all the hard lines on my '87 Spider need replacement, too. I've already got a set of pre-flared but unbent, plastic-coated, mild steel lines from Hurtienne, but this alloy stuff looked interesting. It's impossible to replace the 2 lines on the firewall w/o removing the head from the engine (unless unions are used, which I did on my '74 Spider), and from what the website implies, replacement might be possible with these lines because of their increased flexibility. FWIW, our '94 Volvo has these lines, as original, and they look to still be in perfect condition.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's