[alfa] Of Giulietta prototypes and seatbelts

For those of you who may have access to such things, the June 2004 issue of the German magazine "Motor Klassik" has multiple articles (with lots of photos) on the various Giulietta prototypes and one-offs which have been discussed previously on the digest. The same issue also has an article on another common digest thread--repairing, upgrading, and retrofitting seatbelts in vintage cars--an article which I would probably find very useful if I knew more German.

-Joe