[alfa] Garage sale

Hello-
I have a bunch of stuff I am fixin' to put on e-bay, but thought I would give the digesters a crack at:
I live in South Carolina, zip is 29445.

1) Mystery transaxle rear calipers. These do not look like any GTV6 rear caliper I have ever seen, Alfetta perhaps? Please ask me for a picture. I have three and a fourth that only has one bleed screw?, they look like newly rebuilt ones. $30 each plus shipping, I can make you a deal on all of them.

2) ATE, not Brembo, GTV6 front calipers: left and right. New rebuilds in Beck Arnley boxes. $50 plus shipping for the pair.

3) New GTV6/Milano rear rotors. Italian made. $40 a PAIR. These are at least $30 EACH from our usual sources.

4) Used brake booster off my 1986 GTV6. It has cosmetic rust (not pitting/cancer rust) on the lower portion, BUT holds a good vacuum, and was working great when I removed it from my race car (Wilwood pedal assy went on instead). I will guarantee it against DOA. These are $489 NEW. $50 plus shipping.

5) Used wiper motor assembly off my GTV6. This is in great shape. Guaranteed against DOA. The lever arms are still on it, I can remove them on request. This is the motor/bracket. Connector is good. $50 plus shipping.

6) I have a few sets of new torsion bars left for early GTV6/Alfetta and late GTV6/Milano. These are NOT 27mm bars. These are 1"/25.5mm bars. STOCK '86 GTV6 bars are 23mm. These ARE stiffer than stock bars, and offer a nice compromise between handling and ride comfort. $150 a pair plus shipping.

I will, of course, entertain counter-offers.

If anybody wants to come by the house and dig around in my stuff, let me know.

I will be racing at Road Atlanta in late July, and in Kershaw, SC in mid August, so I can bring stuff you buy to those spots.

Thanks,
Al