[alfa] RE: replica TZ2 for sale on ebay

Check out the pictures of the engine closely.  It's billed as a twin-plug
engine, but it's not a GTA head, which has angled offset plugs.  The second
set of plugs leads enter the head where the water jacket screw-in plugs are
supposed to be.  An expensive mod, or a ruse?  I can't tell if it's really
got a GTA distributor, or if half those wires are dummies.

Andrew