[alfa] GTV6 clutch slave rebuild

Hello:

I need to rebuild the clutch slave cylinder on my 1981 GTV6 since it is leaking fluid and find that rebuild kits are not available at IAP or at Centerline. The guy I spoke with at at IAP mentioned that the seals from a rebuilt kit for a late Spider may fit but was not sure.

Has anyone rebuilt one of these? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks kindly.

Nash Bapasola