[alfa] no more Italian

I am just about to reach a milestone in my life.  Having just gotten an
extra house off our hands, we can now buy a new car to replace the 293,000
mile Integra.  I'll start driving it, so the Verde will go into
semi-retirement.  The milestone is that for the first time in nearly 40
years, my daily driver will not be Italian.   In 1967, I got my first car,
a 1961 Euro spec Fiat 600.  It was succeeded by the Abarth Record Monza.
Then it was the 1971 1750 Berlina, the 1979 Alfetta GT, the '87 Verde, and
now , gasp!, a 1990 Acura.  Life will be different.

Mike
in soggy Texas