[alfa] V6 spark plug follow-up

digesters,

just wanted to follow up on my exeprience swapping bosch platinum +4s
plugs out of my 2.5L.
i tossed in some cheapo AC delco plugs from pep boys (they don't carry
the good stuff). i've been driving on them for a solid week now, and
feel the behavior is pretty consistent. the end result is that the
engine runs far better, and my stumbling problem is largely gone. upon
first start up i can reproduce the stumbling, but it goes away by the
turn out of the apartment complex. after that, things are golden.

to recap, the stumbling occured below 2k rpm. it was initiated by
heavy acceleration (or, anything more agressive than "econo mode"),
and would go away if i let off the accelerator and then rolled back on
slowly. above 2k, everything was fine. it was also partially cured by
advancing the ignition timing (which led me to suspect improper fuel
spray until i swapped in known-good injectors).

thanks for the serendipitous diagnosis!

-ethan schartman
-87 milano gold (almost ready for a smog check, now)
-princeton, NJ