[alfa] AlfaBB

No, not trying to jump ship, but would merely like to be able to reply to some of the emails on the AlfaBB. I've over time had huge slices of emails disappear along with those from the fellow who runs the AlfaBB. He tried very hard to get me "reassigned" when the Post-It note with my secret shit information (user name / password required to get past the magic gates) disappeared into thin air. Okay, perhaps my attitude helped it on its way.

If someone has pull with the guy behind the curtain (visualize Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and Dorothy here), let him know I'll pretend to really like the fact one has to log into a site with user name and password each and every time which has nothing to do with money (so why bother???) and believes people have names (even if they can only afford one) and a site for Alfas is not some junior version of Top Gun where Everyone Must have a nickname.

Jeeze and oy vey. There are more people I need to bother out there and they're lingering on the BB as we speak.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Thank you Richard for allowing me to use your Digest as a means to get to another.