[alfa] idiots

There is a sports sedan in Australia which has a fully tunned sprint car chev engine fitted and I dont think an alfetta transaxle could quite cope with that.
If the car is enginered correctly then a balance can be maintained thus doing away with the trans axle is not an issue.
The transaxle will not cope with the sort of power I want to run through it.
I am  sick of the rubbish people post on this site, you know who you are! Your the ones that cant even change your plugs.
And I very much appreciate the good advise and support from some.
I cant be bothered with the pettyness and stupidity anymore so I am no longer going to use this digest.
Remember how the empty vessel makes the most sound, well I think there are a few empty vessels on the digest.