[alfa] Sport Sedan vs. sport sedan

In case any of the Australians or Europeans haven't already figured this out, when we Americans say "[Alfa Romeo] Sport Sedan" we mean Alfetta berlina, because that's what it was called here. This should not to be confused with "sport sedan," a term which we use generically to refer to any 4-door with sporting qualities, although NASCAR and BMW fans may use it to refer to any 5-passenger car with sporting qualities.

-Joe