[alfa] June Alfa Owner web pages posted!

The pages from the June 2004 'Alfa Owner' have been posted to http://www.aroc-usa.org

In this issue:

    ::-v-::  The cover featuring an Alfa Romeo SZ at speed at
              last year's Goodwood Revival by Peter Collins;

    ::-v-::  The complete Table of Contents;

    ::-v-::  This month's feature is '2004 National Convention' by
              Convention Chair Brian Shorey;

    ::-v-::  Update Events & Activities page;

    ::-v-::  The latest 'Il Mercato' classified adverts and more.

Special Note: I hope y'all have been enjoying and benefiting from the Alfa Romeo Owners
Club - USA web site over the last several years. It's been my honor and pleasure to be
a part of the web site's development and growth over the years. A new Web Master will
be taking over the reins next month, so expect to see many changes and additions in the
months that follow.

Also, due to circumstances beyond my control, I'll miss this year's AROC-USA National
Convention - the first I've missed since 1987 - but I'll see y'all in Seattle next
year!

Ciao,
Bernie Zelazny
'83 GTV6 w/418,084 (s)miles and climbing
Alpine, TX