[alfa] Re: dragging clutch, GTV-6

In Digest no.169, Joe asked -
"And speaking of GTV-6 clutch actuation, is there any way I can get one of
those heavy-duty pivot pins from New Zealand, without having to make a phone
call to New Zealand during business hours?  For example, does the guy have
an email address?"

Joe, I think I made some notes about this product and the supplier's contact
details, but I can't find them at the moment. So, if you can let me know any
contact details you have, I can see if I can get hold of him locally for
you, and then let you know what I can find out for you. Drop us a note...

Regards,
Graham Hilder,
Paekakariki, NZ