[alfa] Alfa Parts

I've been using Vick Autosports myself for the past
few years.  Those guys know their stuff!  Wes has
always gave me the best advise on how to maintain my
164....not the most expensive!  Vick Autosports is in
Ft. Worth.  I go by there all the time.  They have a
cool gtv6 race car in the works with fiberglass
panels.

Difatti and Paul Spruell have been good too.

Danny
Dallas, Texas