[alfa] Re: alfa (164) parts

While DiFatta has ALWAYS been reasonably priced, AND helpful that is no
reason to avoid Alfa Parts.  They are also VERY knowledgable and carry more OEM
parts than anyone.  (Well, maybe a tie with Algar in Philly).  My links:

http://www.algarferrari.com/f_parts.php   East Coast Alfa OEM parts King

http://www.alfapartscatalog.com/   West Coast Alfa OEM parts King

http://www.difatta.com/   Great parts, great prices, great people

http://www.vickauto.com/  Great parts, some aftermarket, very knowledgable,
one day shipping to me! :-)

http://www.international-auto.com/  Vast selection, lots of aftermarket,
custom made

http://www.paulspruell.com/parts/parts.html   Third Coast Alfa OEM parts King

http://www.apedirect.com/  Used parts, famous for non-responsiveness - keep
calling, it's worth it.

http://www.arricambi.com/  never seem to have what I need.  Nice folks.

http://www.alfabill.com/  limited selection, but if he has it, you want it.

http://www.trailalfa.com/  alternative OEM source

http://www.alfaheaven.com/  mixed reviews, racing knowledge is tops.

http://www.alfissimo.com/Main_page.html  164 enthusiast, limited selection.

In a message dated 6/23/2004 8:45:55 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

Thank you so much Karl !  I will stay away from "Alfa Parts" as far as I
can.