[alfa] Looking for a mechanic

Hey all -

I think this is really a longshot, but I thought it would be worth a
try. Does anyone on the list know a mechanic familiar with alfa in the
central Illinois area? My car is in Springfield, and the mechanic there
has pretty well given up on trying to figure out my fuel delivery
problem. The closest alfa mechanic I know is Mike Besic outside Chicago,
but I'd like to avoid a 200 mile towing adventure if possible.

And. if the answer is "sorry man, go to Chicago" as I expect it will be.
anyone have advice on the cheapest way to tow it up there?

Thanks,

Shawn Mayer