Re: [alfa] Quote from manual re: starting

And I quote "Starting a hot engine. Fully depress the clutch. If the engine is
warm and does not start immediately, lightly press the accelerator".
What are you guys worrying about, relax and enjoy.
Dean

Dean,

I think the emphasis is on "lightly".

Losing the plenum doesn't happen every time and, in fact, it may not
even happen very often. After 3 times, as I recall, I recognized that
the manual will not get its hands dirty and put the plenum back on for
me when I am trying to make an appointment.

It may just be coincidence but, since I stopped doing what the manual
says I haven't had to mess with the plenum.

YMMV

Nicky