[alfa] Re:Spark plug replacement schedule

I had +4s in my GTV-6 for a while. They tended to carbon-up at
stoplights causing the car to stumble on take-off. I replaced them with
the correct OEM Lodges and never had another problem. NGKs work well
too if you get the correct heat range and tip exposure..

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'

On Jun 16, 2004, at 8:33 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

> Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:21:05 -0400
> From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@domain.elided>
> Subject: [alfa] Spark plug replacement schedule
>
> FWIW, I tried the Bosch Platinum +4 plugs in my GTV, and it ran like
> crap.
> Swapped them out for NGKs and the problem was immediately solved.  My
> parts
> guys tells me he gets a lot of returned +4s.
>
> Dean Mericas
> Ann Arbor, MI
> 1974 2000 GTV
> 1965 TR4