Re: [alfa] 3rd brake light bulbs on 164S and 91-> Spider

I went down to my local AutoZone (auto parts store) with burned out
bulb in hand and bought enough to replace all the bulbs in the '92
spider. Figured doing the job once every 10 years was enough. Sure
enough there were the matching
 bulbs.

Good Luck,
Bernie Bennett