[alfa] Re: alfa 164 in SF Bay area

Thanks for the tip. I went down to Pick and Pull and
got some much needed pieces. Here is a run down of
what is left: The engine is there but it is toast. I
pulled one of the plugs to find the electrode was
broken clean off.The plug looked like it had met the
piston in a dark alley. I stopped there. I didn't want
another project. The interior is blue as is the
exterior. Seats are in rough shape upholstery wise.
Instrument cluster is intact and I put it in the back
seat to avoid water damage. Windshield is cracked and
the remaining fog lamp is busted. Tailights are there
as is one headlight (passenger side). I put the intake
and alternator in the trunk, radiator and ac condenser
are intact and in good shape. There are no emblems.
Radio is there. As is the Window switches. rear lite
and side glass are all there. boot and bonnet are okay
as well. The is very little body damage which makes me
think the engine is lunched and they just took the
money rather than fix the car.
Hope that helps.