[alfa] 72 GTV wiring quest and parts request...

Well, in my long, twisted journey that is restoring my GTV after it's run-in
with fire I have come to another wiring roadblock.  Some of the wires under
the dash removed themselves from their respective resting places due to the
heat.  I've gotten most of the thing back in order thanks to much help and wiring
diagrams I have recieved off here, but there are 2 relays wich I am not sure
about.  They are on the steering column,  next to the flasher unit (just closer
to the drive actually).  Ther are about the size of the small 2 fuse box, and
each have 2 tabs for wires coming off the bottom.  I have pics if needed, but
was wondering if anybody could tell me what they were, and what wires go to
each.  Pictures would be greatly accepted.

The next request for the digest is for a part.  I need the piece that bolts
to the cam cover on a typical 1750 or 2000 at the front passanger (steering
wheel on left) corner.  It is the breather barb, or tube that the  hose that runs
to the air intake  sticks on.  Hopefully that made sense.  I never though it
would that hard to describe, but my mind was blank.  Anyways, my car came with
one that exits in a 90 degree fashion and runs the hose right back along the
cam cover.  I am looking for one that exits straight out, away from the cover.

Thanks in adavnce for any and all replies.

Steve Hartman
Balboa Island, CA
72 Alfa GTV - trying to return to life
89 ford ranger - desert race truck project
91 ford exploder - gets me to the desert
70 ford f-250 - parts donor